The Old Folks Home

Ok as far as my ms. I have alot going on and couldn't fit it all on here. Chickens are a therapy thing cause they don't care about the wabble or how you hands act, nor do they care about vision issues. As far as selling eggs my home owners insurance dropped me for selling eggs and told me no insurance for over 3 chickens on property. Idiots I say sinice I live outside of all city limits. So I kept my chickens and got different insurance, I don't sell eggs anyway,they buy a chicken, that I keep so they get eggs, the money is for the "feed". That or we trade eggs. She's all the things I do to dance around things

Ok as far as my ms. I have alot going on and couldn't fit it all on here. Chickens are a therapy thing cause they don't care about the wabble or how you hands act, nor do they care about vision issues. As far as selling eggs my home owners insurance dropped me for selling eggs and told me no insurance for over 3 chickens on property. Idiots I say sinice I live outside of all city limits. So I kept my chickens and got different insurance, I don't sell eggs anyway,they buy a chicken, that I keep so they get eggs, the money is for the "feed". That or we trade eggs. She's all the things I do to dance around things

Wow! That insurance is wild and crazy wrong!

Or, our sitting down comedian.
big_smile.png

actually, when Bama has the floor he's usually sprawled on it....

Back
Top Bottom