The Old Folks Home

Don't recall seeing a bunny?

Do recall @Peep_Show mentioning the purchase of a property, not a new home.
Here she is...
390.jpeg

Peaceful and safe New Year's Eve everyone! Stay warm!!!!

Hoping no lives are lost up here tonight since most will be doing their bar and/or party hopping on snowmobiles and the temp is already well below zero and dropping. Maybe that windchill warning will encourage them to stay put, (better yet to just stay home)I pray so. We've already heard the LifeFlight chopper go over our place flying low and FAST this afternoon. (We're right in their normal flight path between the hospital and their pickup/dropoff landing point for transfers to and from the rescue squads) not a good sign to hear them this early. :(

did I miss something, or just forget? Are you miving?

just seems that to me also

Not moving. It's a weekender place because all work on the farm is no fun. Just a little pied-de-terre to rent out on occasion to pay taxes, utilities and HOA fees. It's 45 minutes and a whole 'nother world away.
The impetus for getting it was that the CD's were making miniscule interest, so I'd rather tie up funds in something I can use and enjoy more during my lifetime that *might* appreciate a bit faster than the Fed's/bank's allotted pittance.

Back
Top Bottom