The Old Folks Home

07326d01f07f56a2f1140d2ed9cd7f1f--nighty-night-good-night.jpg
sweet dreams everyone:frow

Could be. I've had hens going broody on roosts all fluffed up. They will hold their wings out away from their body and march back and forth on the roost bar tuk tuk tukking away to themselves.

Maybe you could try putting her in a nesting box with a couple of eggs and see if she settles in on them.

Hens can go crazy broody without a rooster. Happens every day.
Lol, I've got a feeling, smh..

wow gang been busy cleaned my coop changed the house insurance from Pemco to USAA
had the first covering out home they kept adding coverages we did not need like catastrophic for floods from where ?? there are no lake or river close enough
When I got my first small mortgage loan yrs ago I had to pay for a flood evaluation survey, $200 out of pocket. What? It's on the highest mountain in the county... They still have to in order to get the loan.
Can't they just look at a map? It's like 2,000 feet above the nearest water, if it floods they ain't going to need their money back...

When I got my first small mortgage loan yrs ago I had to pay for a flood evaluation survey, $200 out of pocket. What? It's on the highest mountain in the county... They still have to in order to get the loan.
Can't they just look at a map? It's like 2,000 feet above the nearest water...
They go by Army Corp of Engineers maps here. We were in a 100 year flood zone and required to have flood insurance. The maps were redrawn and we were taken out of that one and don't have to pay it now.

BTW My adult son buys almost everything from Amazon, many of his purchases are delivered to him in 2 hours.

My brother bought him a grill for his deck. Amazon instead sent my son the bill and were all set to send my brother the grill. My brother got them to correct the error but, it was just so stupid.

Everyone is not thrilled with Amazon. I have never purchased anything from them.

Back
Top Bottom