The Old Folks Home

She looks healthy--Is she just starting to lay eggs? She could be working on a soft shelled egg. Those are hard on them and they will lay them more often at the beginning of an egg laying cycle.

I would make sure they are eating 90% layer feed--cut treats back to 10% and give them all some vitamins like rooster booster in their water.

Free choice oyster shell calcium(I use chick feeders) and consider some granite grit. They usually get enough of that from the ground but sometimes not enough
Thank you Ron, I have a TSC down the street, going there now.. BB in a few mins..

I woke up one morning and discovered that DH had put this on my computer as my wallpaper.

6bad4282ae2ec3a33bd22147f33f7aca.jpg

Couldn't argue with him for telling the truth!:lau

And yes, this is still on my computer as wallpaper.
LOL! That is about right.

I buy lots of stuff on Amazon but I'm really careful to only buy directly from them or from top-rated sellers.

I emailed the seller about the shipping. He said it was being filled by Amazon.
When I called Amazon they said it was out of stock. They said today it was back in stock and they were shipping it today. They did not offer any adjustment on the shipping till I asked them for it. Then she only offered a promotional credit. Meaning I can only use it for something being sold and shipped my Amazon.com. But we don't shop on Amazon very often.
I did go on ebay and order the part I needed for the dishwasher since I will have 2 that won't work. And this one gave me free shipping. GO EBAY!

Could be. I've had hens going broody on roosts all fluffed up. They will hold their wings out away from their body and march back and forth on the roost bar tuk tuk tukking away to themselves.

Maybe you could try putting her in a nesting box with a couple of eggs and see if she settles in on them.

Hens can go crazy broody without a rooster. Happens every day.

I buy lots of stuff on Amazon but I'm really careful to only buy directly from them or from top-rated sellers.
I buy alot on amazon as well. I too only buy from top rated sellers.... Also ones that have a business outside of Amazon. A real store front...

So far I have only had one item that didnt get delivered. I got a refund to my card....

But I have only been using Amazon regularly since I started making jewelry. Tools Beads and cabochons basically. Though I have bought two chairs... One I am sitting in right now and one other that my son broke within first six months.

I am going to buy another like this for him. Five star rating all round.
and this one is standing up. its about three years old now. I usually break down a chair within about 18 to 24 months

deb

Back
Top Bottom