The Old Folks Home

BTW My adult son buys almost everything from Amazon, many of his purchases are delivered to him in 2 hours.

My brother bought him a grill for his deck. Amazon instead sent my son the bill and were all set to send my brother the grill. My brother got them to correct the error but, it was just so stupid.

Everyone is not thrilled with Amazon. I have never purchased anything from them.
Amazon tries to weed out the bad third party sellers--I do not buy from new sellers. I have been burned from them.

I try to buy mostly amazon regular store items

Night @MrsMistyReal , sleep well sweet lady. Hope you and yours have pleasant dreams.

I use Amazon and Ebay. Been burned by both but as a result have learned to shop smart. Like mentioned, only use sellers with 4-5 star ratings and on Ebay, sellers with 99.5 or above ratings. Also learned on Ebay that if they are selling something cheap, they usually have a 99 or lower rating.

I bought harness and bits off Ebay.... straps and stuff for the horse. I didnt like the harness arrangement so I modified it and made some different straps. Ebay rocks.

But my nice harness I bought from a fellow in Montana He even had stainless Hames which look awesome but once I started looking at them looked a little pretentious. I wanted buggy hames but he didnt carry them.

My existing buggy hames wont handle the big harness straps.... so I am stuck with BIG and SHINY.....LOL.

deb

buggy hames
upload_2018-6-19_20-35-54.png

What I got

upload_2018-6-19_20-37-35.png

sigh This is what I was heading for eventually
Yukon.jpg

Four passenger wagonette... Full cut under with Pneumatic suspension... I wanted to do Drivin Dressage. When we first broke her to harness I was hoping she would be a good candidate.

Sigh She already had too many bad habits... I love my girl but shes a bolter.... Not a an easy thing to predict and not something youd want to expose other people to.

deb

Back
Top Bottom