The Old Folks Home

I'm beginning to see a different side of Amazon. Dh ordered a fuel pump for his zero turn Fri. He paid 11.09 for 2 day shipping. Later I ordered on a different card another adapter for my dishwasher I paid 5.39 shipping.
My total was 13.98.they charged my bank twice for my order and they put my item in the same box as dh's fuel pump he paid 11.09 shipping for.
I called them today to ask them to return one of my 13.98 charges. And that's when they told me it was being shipped with DH fuel pump.
I told her he paid 11.09 for 2 day shipping. And if he was not going to get the 2 day shipping they should adjust the shipping.
Then the pic of the adapter they are sending me is a male adapter. I told her I already have one it won't work. I told her the item I bought said it was female.
Then she said I could return it. But I will have to pay the shipping!
I think I will stick with ebay.
I dont get double charged and most times I get free shipping!
I feel ripped off.
I know she gave me a promotional credit for dh's shipping but that's only good for stuff sold by Amazon not their sellers. So who knows when well use it. And if I had not checked or paid attention they would have made a bundle off of us. I dont like it.
I go eBay as much as I can, and pay with Pay-Pal; and they both have very good customer service..

I opened the roost and took her out, she jumped out of my hands and when she landed on the ground she took a giant dump.. She is out now eating, but her feathers are ruffled..
Hello everyone, IDK if this belongs here, but here we go.. Elizabeth has not gotten out of the roost since last night.. I first noticed this morning, she was not out, and was not out yet when I left the house around 10:00 am, I just got home about 20-25 mins ago.. I checked on her but she didn't seem happy at all to see me there..
What's up?
Anyone know?
I opened the roost and took her out, she jumped out of my hands and when she landed on the ground she took a giant dump.. She is out now eating, but her feathers are ruffled..
She's back in the roost, not looking good.. :hmm:rolleyes:

Guess I'm going to have to stick with breaking my broody hen. We have rain here through Friday so the temps are down but a look ahead shows temps back in the 90s by the first of July. It's just too risky.

I hate doing that to her. She is cute little broody hen. Then minute I let her out she takes up residence in one of my outside nesting boxes, an empty cat litter pail, and stays there all day sitting on whatever eggs somebody leaves for her. But I don't 'need' any more chicks right now.....like do any of us really NEED more birds? NAH, we WANT more birds whether we need them or not but right now all my spare space is being occupied so I'll just have to break her.

Guess I'm going to have to stick with breaking my broody hen. We have rain here through Friday so the temps are down but a look ahead shows temps back in the 90s by the first of July. It's just too risky.

I hate doing that to her. She is cute little broody hen. Then minute I let her out she takes up residence in one of my outside nesting boxes, an empty cat litter pail, and stays there all day sitting on whatever eggs somebody leaves for her. But I don't 'need' any more chicks right now.....like do any of us really NEED more birds? NAH, we WANT more birds whether we need them or not but right now all my spare space is being occupied so I'll just have to break her.
Yep!

chicken math.jpg

I know, I feel helpless..:idunno and I'm new to chicken, so never lost one.. :rolleyes: and don't want to lose her..:hmm
Been there done that got the t-shirt.:hugs:hit

Have you wormed lately? How is her comb and wattle color? How is the skin around her eyes? I have a Speckled Sussex hen with crop related problems from Marek's and when she gets impacted or sour crop, she pales out around her eyes. I can tell she doesn't feel well by looking at her.

Back
Top Bottom