The Old Folks Home

Okay. I've been trying to get Sourland on here.No luck. I wanted to dedicate the 100,000 post to him. He encouraged me to go for it. Sour has been a good friend for years, has never gotten angry with me, lost patience with me, or tried to rush me along when I needed to talk to him. He has dispensed good advice, and even taught me some big vocabulary words. I know Sour is like that to everyone.

Sour this one is for you.:hugs

Here! Here! :clap

f4e66eb21c68eff21af4276c925bf994.gif

Congratulations Diva! You're #1 You're #1 You're #1

@superchemicalgirl, I keep trying to think of something nice to say about that turkey........okay I give up.

Maybe you could sell her to the Army as an attack bird.
X2!

Congratulations!

Got a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I hurt my ankle in our room as we unpacked on Saturday, so I lived on Advil for 4 days.
Fine excuse for skipping the next event ;)

So lucky me gets to give herself shots every week of methotrexate.
Shots?? DW has been taking methotrexate pills for years. Only shots were Enbrel and now Humira.

Slow motion turkey update...
That is a seriously nasty turkey. Why is it she hasn't gotten a ticket on the bus to freezer camp?

i have no idea what eggs she is on, nor do I care. She can hatch a freaking rhinoceros for all i care.
Careful what you wish for!

Yeah, @bruceha2000, once a week I gotta shove a sharp needle into my own flesh and inject the medicine. Told DH that it was time for Dr. to learn how to give a decent shot so he can help rotate the sites for me.

I can't take oral INSAIDS they tear up my stomach. He said that taking the drug sub Q should prevent that from happening.

Forgot to tell the poor man that my name is Murphy's Law.

Back
Top Bottom