The Old Folks Home

Hey Ron or Wisher!!! I had trouble getting back onto this thread just now because when I tried my Security software from my ISP blocked me and said that this site had been reported as being harmful!!! Any ideas as to what's up with that? Do I need to report this or will the all seeing moderators read this?

Block lists are something that a domain can get placed on. It usually comes off after a day. I work at the University of California at Davis and we get put onto lists. When that happens, we are blocked for sending emails to some addresses.

BYC will be or is off of the list soon.

Tonights dinner is brought to u by

CanuckBock...Thank you...really enjoyed reading about your ranch...beautiful place. Very interesting and enjoy all your updates and pictures.

Dust them and keep them in Quarantine for two weeks. You do not want to introduce bugs or disease.

Based on the conditions described, I'd play it safe and aim for 4 weeks minimum, since many incubation periods of the "big baddies" is over 2 weeks.

Blueberries there are in an overabundance. They could just stick to those :)  We really would need to pick some too.

I've been checking the nets pretty regularly, this guy had not been hanging for long. Not flies on him or anything, and the dogs had not noticed him either.

Poor birdy, I hope it just freaked out and had a heart attack or died of shock instead of dehydration. I know that chickens when caught upside down, stop struggling and will just hang there until they die, but that takes a while with a bigger bird.
I know all this because I found one of my girls hung up on a Fence she wasn't supposed to be hanging out on in the first place. I don't think she's gotten up there again.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom