The Old Folks Home

Micro I will be 68 in July, I have said that so often, I already believe I am 68, nothing to it. 70 might give me pause but, I'll adjust.
Diva, you are a baby. I was 68 on February 20. After the knee replacement surgery and rehab (2 more weeks) I'm walking just like I never had the surgery. No limp, no hesitation, walking faster and so much more stamina. I went to the Dr yesterday and to say he is happy is an understatement. So worth it.
wee.gif

But rabbit is so delicious... and it should have a pretty nice feed conversion rate.
And they're easier to clean than squirrel.
Ease of processing definitely plays in.
I had a coworker that had a side business of raising rabbits for meat.
He also made jerky out of just about anything, rabbit included.
He often brought some to work to share. Once he brought some and when people tasted it they said it tasted like s**t and when they asked what it was, he said "crow".

@bamadude

That a HUGE egg too... Maybe she ran out of coloring juice. And compaired to those teeny eensy bananaas.... Whew.

@vehve

I couldnt process it but I certainly could eat it. The first time I had rabbit I bought it at the grocery store when I was fourteen. Follwed a recipe from Graham Kerr and it came out fabulous... Mom couldnt eat it till I cut two legs off though.....
gig.gif
Dad loved it....

The herbs made the difference.... Though It was back in 1969 I cant remember the details. ONly that it was reminiscent of dark meat chicken but lighter in flavor.

deb

Back
Top Bottom