The Old Folks Home

The post from Jason said that he went into the hospital with an un named illness. He was in for a week or so(maybe more) and then sent home. He was unhooked from life support and passed there.

The Family announced it on the production thread and later on the Australorp thread.

Thanks for the update... I didn't follow the production thread, but he was on a few of the threads I was on.... I was missing him and didn't know.

Just ...dang....

frightening isnt it....

deb "back from doc visiit.... Finally"

Doc? How are things going?

Ah, my dad.... Nightmare..... Best most effective way to tip me into the bottom of a deap black hole? Give me a situation that is horrid and that I can't fix. -sigh-

Assited living place said that they would not take my dad, he was way too ornery. My dad got extremely mad, tried to run into traffic, we called the cops and got my dad taken to the hospital (we were hoping to get him admitted for overnight and evaluated), he was able to spout all the right medical and legal stuff so he was discharged and they couldn't keep him.

They didn't even care that he had bitten my sister...bad enough to bruise amd leave teeth marks. :idunno

They said refusing to eat unless catered to 100%, refusing to go to the doc, running into traffic when no cop sees you do it, getting your age wrong (by 4 years), misremembering what job you currently have, and thinking it is Thursday instead of Friday does not demented or suicidal make.

He then threatened to seperate or divorce my mom, amd took a $600 cab ride from New Braunfels to Houston. After he got there he called my mom every hour asking when she would show up to take care of him. Each time he called, she explained that they had both been planning on going to Houston on Tuesday, and she could not get there before Tuesday, she would be there on Tuesday. Next hour, he would call again, same coversation.

Oh, and I also didn't get my mom to get her cancerous mole removed yet. I am trying to poke her now long distance......

Pretty sure that covers it.

My mom's hope now is that he dies. I keep saying that being a demented a$& is not a lethal condition, she needs a better plan. I can see her being able to hold out for another month, maybe two... After that I think my mom will die. (The cancerous mole, but also she needs regular exercise, and he will not allow it. She is also not allowed any time to herself)

I just dunno..... I can't see a way to fix it.

Thanks for the update... I didn't follow the production thread, but he was on a few of the threads I was on.... I was missing him and didn't know.

Just ...dang....
Doc? How are things going?

Ah, my dad.... Nightmare..... Best most effective way to tip me into the bottom of a deap black hole? Give me a situation that is horrid and that I can't fix. -sigh-

Assited living place said that they would not take my dad, he was way too ornery. My dad got extremely mad, tried to run into traffic, we called the cops and got my dad taken to the hospital (we were hoping to get him admitted for overnight and evaluated), he was able to spout all the right medical and legal stuff so he was discharged and they couldn't keep him.

They didn't even care that he had bitten my sister...bad enough to bruise amd leave teeth marks.
idunno.gif

They said refusing to eat unless catered to 100%, refusing to go to the doc, running into traffic when no cop sees you do it, getting your age wrong (by 4 years), misremembering what job you currently have, and thinking it is Thursday instead of Friday does not demented or suicidal make.

He then threatened to seperate or divorce my mom, amd took a $600 cab ride from New Braunfels to Houston. After he got there he called my mom every hour asking when she would show up to take care of him. Each time he called, she explained that they had both been planning on going to Houston on Tuesday, and she could not get there before Tuesday, she would be there on Tuesday. Next hour, he would call again, same coversation.

Oh, and I also didn't get my mom to get her cancerous mole removed yet. I am trying to poke her now long distance......

Pretty sure that covers it.

My mom's hope now is that he dies. I keep saying that being a demented a$& is not a lethal condition, she needs a better plan. I can see her being able to hold out for another month, maybe two... After that I think my mom will die. (The cancerous mole, but also she needs regular exercise, and he will not allow it. She is also not allowed any time to herself)

I just dunno..... I can't see a way to fix it.
That is so horrible!

hugs.gif

Quote:
Yep My A1c went from 10.5 to 7.5 in three months....

and due to Clinical depression I have carried for most of my adult life I got meds for depression. FINALLY.... Been running scared of all the "hoopla" out ther This is good that is bad this causes this ..... and on and on.

Oh and they are tweaking my blood pressure meds.... One was causing severe dizziness. Not interfering with driving thank goodness but I couldnt stand without having to have something to hold on to.....If I can get this dang dizziness in control or at mitigated it will be a major relief.

Oh and shes going to see if she can get me a handicap placard.

So we will see...

deb

Yep My A1c went from 10.5 to 7.5 in three months....

and due to Clinical depression I have carried for most of my adult life I got meds for depression. FINALLY.... Been running scared of all the "hoopla" out ther This is good that is bad this causes this ..... and on and on.

Oh and they are tweaking my blood pressure meds.... One was causing severe dizziness. Not interfering with driving thank goodness but I couldnt stand without having to have something to hold on to.....If I can get this dang dizziness in control or at mitigated it will be a major relief.

Oh and shes going to see if she can get me a handicap placard.

So we will see...

deb
Good Job Deb!

You are moving in the right direction for sure.

Back
Top Bottom