The Old Folks Home

Ironic, isn't it, that a couple of the longest-lived and persistently active threads were started by people who are seldom, if ever, here?

Maybe if we all post a LOT, Wisher won't see that comment
hide.gif
lau.gif
Thanks Ron for quoting AL's posts over here, and to the others who provided links to the thread. I really don't have time to get involved with any other threads right now... I spend too much time on the computer already.

Hey AL, sorry about the re-intro to cold weather, combined with unwanted familial interactions and starving livestock. Hope things worked out "OK" with your dad.

"Let the galled jade wince, our withers are unwrung.";)  (that's Shakespeare)

(Though I wasn't actually including Wisher in that number, and I think she knows me well enough not to take offense even if she thought I was.)

My name was created by Shakespeare ;)

What happened to hellbender?
The post from Jason said that he went into the hospital with an un named illness. He was in for a week or so(maybe more) and then sent home. He was unhooked from life support and passed there.

The Family announced it on the production thread and later on the Australorp thread.

I'll have y'all know that I am here nearly every day and read almost every word of every post. Mobile occasionally gets me off track, but otherwise, I'm here. Just because I don't run my mouth (fingers?) at every topic doesn't mean I'm not active!

1f913.png
Actually, I'm always watching.....

(So sorry to hear about Hellbender.
1f61e.png
)

Last edited:
The post from Jason said that he went into the hospital with an un named illness. He was in for a week or so(maybe more) and then sent home. He was unhooked from life support and passed there.

The Family announced it on the production thread and later on the Australorp thread.

Oh darn, I'm so sorry to hear that. I follow the production thread, but not closely now, and have been rather busy for the last few weeks. (haven't gotten to follow as closely here either)

Thanks for the update though.

Back
Top Bottom