The Old Folks Home

I just don't want to sit here telling you about something that you already know all about, you do all have more life experience than me after all. But if you insist.. ;)

Hmmm the older I get, the more I understand, the less I "know". You'll see... eventually
wink.png

I am no longer in possession of a BA roo. While filling the feed trough for them, the roo flogged me and got me good on the right forearm in 3 places. I was bleeding quite well (pressure is obviously adequate). He has attempted to numerous times in the past, and had been schooled about the stupidity of doing so. This time he paid with his life. I always watched him when I open that enclosure and he appeared to be minding his own biz in the back corner, then came out of nowhere.
rant.gif
somad.gif
I no longer have to worry about entering that enclosure. Since I am not hatching nor selling eggs for same, it's no great loss. I who profess that there's no reason to keep a mean roo, have followed my own advice.

I am no longer in possession of a BA roo. While filling the feed trough for them, the roo flogged me and got me good on the right forearm in 3 places. I was bleeding quite well (pressure is obviously adequate). He has attempted to numerous times in the past, and had been schooled about the stupidity of doing so. This time he paid with his life. I always watched him when I open that enclosure and he appeared to be minding his own biz in the back corner, then came out of nowhere.
rant.gif
somad.gif
I no longer have to worry about entering that enclosure. Since I am not hatching nor selling eggs for same, it's no great loss. I who profess that there's no reason to keep a mean roo, have followed my own advice.

So will he be Stewed or Roasted.....
pop.gif

deb

rant.gif
somad.gif

I always picture Renee Zellweger in "Cold Mountain" every time this happens to me... "I despise a floggin' rooster"

Back
Top Bottom