The Old Folks Home

There has to be an easier way to find my watched threads. Is there a way to have a link come up? At present with the new system I'm having to go hit old alerts and scroll forward.
HELP!

Are you on mobile or desktop? It is in the menu bar on the side. At least on mobile. You can also go “new posts” and filter by unread and watched and some other categories.

77220FE2-4FCD-4D9B-97C4-4D1F34179BD1.png

There has to be an easier way to find my watched threads. Is there a way to have a link come up? At present with the new system I'm having to go hit old alerts and scroll forward.
HELP!
I am on a desktop. if you click on the little arrow next to Forums. A similar pull down comes up that Kdog shared.

deb

The bear hat is a hood that is made out of long artificial fur and has ears on it. DH got it for Christmas for me a couple of years back. I used to wear it when we went out cross country skiing in our timber.

Good thing nobody has ever mistaken me for the real thing!
Better break out the blaze orange vest!

I am on a desktop. if you click on the little arrow next to Forums. A similar pull down comes up that Kdog shared.
Or if you click on Forums on the home page you will get a second menu bar, "Watched" is one of the items. I live on that page ... at least when I'm on BYC or BYH. If you click on "Watched" it defaults to watched threads.

Are you on mobile or desktop? It is in the menu bar on the side. At least on mobile. You can also go “new posts” and filter by unread and watched and some other categories.

View attachment 2006150
@KDOGG331 youre everywhere lol!
I just found this thread, look forward to flipping thru the old pages. It’ll be nice to chat with some older folks, I hadn’t really realized till just lately how many kids are on byc....I’m sure they mean well, but if I’m looking for advice on something I’d like to know if the person giving it is 13 or thirty. Don’t mean to sound like an old poop, but there it is :rolleyes:

@KDOGG331 youre everywhere lol!
I just found this thread, look forward to flipping thru the old pages. It’ll be nice to chat with some older folks, I hadn’t really realized till just lately how many kids are on byc....I’m sure they mean well, but if I’m looking for advice on something I’d like to know if the person giving it is 13 or thirty. Don’t mean to sound like an old poop, but there it is :rolleyes:

:lau guilty as charged!!!

And totally understandable!! :hugs

You will like this thread!! Good people. :D

Back
Top Bottom