The Old Folks Home

DH started tilling for me today. Weather here remains beautiful, like a compensation for the world going completely off center around us all.

I switched over to layer pellets. My flock is not impressed. I told them eat the danged pellets or it's Amish hog mash for all of them! They obviously have more taste buds than we give them credit for possessing because they know what they like.

Spring is definitely here. DH was running the chain saw yesterday and I walked behind him getting sprayed with chips from whatever he was cutting. This morning I woke up with poison ivy on my throat and neck....I like it when normal things happen these days.
Use some vinegar on it, helps the itching.

Clearly you weren't properly practicing "social distancing"! Not sure why you would want to be that close to the ejection side of the saw.

REALLY sorry about the poison ivy, that is nasty. I hope it clears up quickly.
Oh, I was the proper distance behind him when I walk around him. Wind gust caught the chips and flung them farther than usual. He said he thought there was a poison ivy vine on the trunk of the tree he was working on. I didn't see it. My bad.

Yeah, it's pretty irritating on my throat. Every time I stretch my neck it reminds me that it is there. Ivy Dry is my friend right now.

Back
Top Bottom