The Old Folks Home

Love the chick pics!

All day yesterday, the wind blew hard, the sky got dark, and it stayed that way all day. We just knew we were in for a good rainstorm. Later in the evening, there was black cloud cover, strong winds, and lightening. Yes, it was going to pour. A little later, here it comes. Rain. It rained all of 10 minutes.
Thanks Clue! Lots more to come!

I am roaming the house like a dog looking for something to eat. We got to shop briefly at Target & Walmart for groceries via the senior bus. Their shelves were pretty bare. So for lunch today I was able to have Campbell's chicken noodle, very much devoid in chicken and microwave pop corn for my veggie.

game time.jpg

It's pretty funny.

Last edited:
Bus driver told me I needed to get out of the house and walk around the neighborhood like I used too. But I am afraid, I really haven't walked since I was eligible for the bus.

The mean lady with the even meaner loose dogs was evicted but, my memory won't let go of "us threatening each other, and the harassing by her three OVERSIZE KIDS. :( I told her if any of her mutts bit me I would sue the "coconuts," off her. *

Her"mean dogs," used to like me when she first got them and always wanted me to pet them.
Then after awhile they changed personalities - think she was probably "sic-ing" them on me.
They were all fear biters tho. If I turned around to face them, they ran off. Made it hard though to walk home backwards tho.
Your bus driver is right... a walk would do you good.

And I sure hope that your shopping opportunities improve. :pop

Back
Top Bottom