The Old Folks Home

Morning all. My girls have been giving me about 10 per day. Need to figure out how to get them to neighbor and do the social distancing thing...maybe put them on porch, ring door bell and run?

I really do hate living this way but it's better than living with a case of Covid 19.

Got the last of the garden tilled and fencing put up around it. They are calling for rain today through Friday I think.

As for the drunk at the end of the bar, the drunk lady is laying beside me after being chastised for wanting to go outside and dig up voles beside her Aunt Lucy's grave. I think she is pouting.

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is sleeping off his morning exercise.

I don't drink either but if this doesn't peak out soon......Vodka in my Koolaid is sounding better all the time.....yeah, I know but I don't drink pop either.

Morning all. My girls have been giving me about 10 per day. Need to figure out how to get them to neighbor and do the social distancing thing...maybe put them on porch, ring door bell and run?

I really do hate living this way but it's better than living with a case of Covid 19.

Got the last of the garden tilled and fencing put up around it. They are calling for rain today through Friday I think.

As for the drunk at the end of the bar, the drunk lady is laying beside me after being chastised for wanting to go outside and dig up voles beside her Aunt Lucy's grave. I think she is pouting.

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is sleeping off his morning exercise.

I don't drink either but if this doesn't peak out soon......Vodka in my Koolaid is sounding better all the time.....yeah, I know but I don't drink pop either.
Yeah, fuzzy navels!

DH saw this cartoon today being a HAM we can relate.

hamsocialdistance.jpg

Back
Top Bottom