The Old Folks Home

It is very nice to hear from you!

Did your DH recover from back surgery well?

Thank you. It's nice to see y'all still here. :) Dh has recovered nicely. He's doing great!
I will be starting radiation therapy next week. I had a thing on my nose that they took off. It was big and ugly and turned black. Gads! But 5 days a week for 6 weeks should kill what the Dr. left behind of it.

How are you?

And how is everyone doing?

Thank you. It's nice to see y'all still here. :) Dh has recovered nicely. He's doing great!
I will be starting radiation therapy next week. I had a thing on my nose that they took off. It was big and ugly and turned black. Gads! But 5 days a week for 6 weeks should kill what the Dr. left behind of it.

How are you?

And how is everyone doing?
My Mom had a patch removed under her right eye last year. It was fairly ugly but is looking good now.

I am getting tired of working from home and hope to hear when we can go back to work on Campus.

My Mom had a patch removed under her right eye last year. It was fairly ugly but is looking good now.

I am getting tired of working from home and hope to hear when we can go back to work on Campus.

That's great for your mom.
Most of Alabama is open now. Except for the schools and dining in restaurants. They are talking about opening schools in July I believe here.
I know I was sick of sitting home all the time!

We did get a little retirement place on the river to fish and boat on. It's not much. But it's larger than the RV. For now we will only go up on the weekends. But when DH retires we will likely spend more time there than on the farm. This is the lake that butts up to the Coosa River.
Bay behind our trailer.jpg

Morning @chickadoodles good to see you here... We are well just stayed home anyway.
No change but healthy. Hope they get the remnants on your nose

Thank you. Me to. The Dr. took a third of my nose but apparently did not go deep enough to get all the root. And he wanted me to wait and see if it came back. So I went to primary Dr. and asked him to help me get rid of it so I don't have to get my face cut open again.

Back
Top Bottom