The Old Folks Home

Turkeys are not very brite that way so yes had to bring them in not to drown in the rain
I should have said, in my experience silkies are not smart either. When I had them had to bring them into the coop many nights before they 'got it', working nights then so when I got home some nights rain storm... huddled together in the run just inches from shelter in the coop...looked like muddy drowned rats 😆

One Bright moment out of all this... the day after the riot People from the community OVER a thousand showed up with brooms shovels and tools to help clean up the mess.

I got all choked up when I heard this.
Me too. Cleaning up next day. That and the protesters protecting the cops, seen a few vids of that also, choked me up and I DON'T CRY!! 😠

Happening here too, upstate. Pretty sad. Binghamton NY, 45mins from us. We go there once in awhile, not a lot but good place to go have big box stores, good restaurants. They have a u-pull it junkyard there, was just there a couple weeks ago pulling parts for a couple vehicles we have.
Burned a playground down... Had a good peaceful protest there earlier in the day. Then some dirtbags burned down a children's playground... 😠
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...lWPxKj3AVjklZj-cj&ampcf=1&cshid=1591070447138

I'm in isolation. Got tested yesterday. They ask a lot of questions to make sure you're eligible for the test. They need to be careful with test kits...I get it. I have several symptoms..and I'm 66 years old. Waiting for the phone call. I'm doing ok right now. You guys stay well. Glad I wore a mask to that store I went to...no symptoms then..hrs later sick. Weird.

I hope you don’t have it. Sending prayers out for you. :fl :hugs

Got test results from my doctor this morning. Tested positive for colon cancer. I know they can be false positive or negative but he wants me to have a colonoscopy. Does anyone who has had one care to discuss the prep, the procedure and the after effects? Yes, I am scared.

I've already had basal skin cancer on tip of nose. Been told I have pre-cancerous lesions under my eye but haven't found a dermatologist yet (My previous dr. told me to find one - HE IS ONE but I don't think he likes medicare patients.)

sending prayers for a negative result Diva. :fl:hugs

I'm in isolation. Got tested yesterday. They ask a lot of questions to make sure you're eligible for the test. They need to be careful with test kits...I get it. I have several symptoms..and I'm 66 years old. Waiting for the phone call. I'm doing ok right now. You guys stay well. Glad I wore a mask to that store I went to...no symptoms then..hrs later sick. Weird.
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom