The Old Folks Home

Thanks Ron, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Need pullets!

@CapricornFarm, the pen I'm working on is a triangle chicken tractor that DH made for me. It's going inside my run so I'm going to leave the chicken wire that is on the 'run' part and enclose the coop area with metal siding, adding hardware cloth ventilation areas and hardware cloth doors so they have air circulating. I want to get the pens off the ground tho and that is buffaloing me. No plywood handy but I think I have some oak planks left over from the sheep pen that will serve the purpose, plus 2X4s that will act as legs. I also need to get my prefab coop cleaned and off the ground.

Roosters....what am I going to do with the roosters....yeah I know, I gotta stop being such a softy.
I have the rooster problem too. I have 4 cockerels in the lean-to that I have no use for, a spare Gold Laced polish cockerel, a Tolbunt polish cockerel, about 5 giant cochin cockerels, same with Mille Fleur cockerels, and I am sure there are many more i don't know about yet. At least all 20 leghorns should be pullets!

dd is still here. My brother recommended I go to the same doctor he did for his colonoscopy. The soonest apt. I could get is 1:15pm June 18. But they said the doctor sees you first and then you make an appt. for the procedure. She also needs a referral from the GP. Guess they are doing alot of them.:(. That doctor said he is sending the referral to me. I hope he doesn't forget.

dd is still here. My brother recommended I go to the same doctor he did for his colonoscopy. The soonest apt. I could get is 1:15pm June 18. But they said the doctor sees you first and then you make an appt. for the procedure. She also needs a referral from the GP. Guess they are doing alot of them.:(. That doctor said he is sending the referral to me. I hope he doesn't forget.
It will be fine DD.

It is good that you are going to a Dr. that your Brother likes

We are here to give you hugs also

Back
Top Bottom