The Old Folks Home

oops sorry, got you confused with chicka for a moment. My senior moment for the week.

@CapricornFarm. Owwie! Sorry to hear about the tooth. Got to agree. Sleep is good.. Feel better.

Morning Old Folk. The sun is shining but we have rain moving in also. I just hope it holds off until I get back from picking up a grocery order for us and food for the critters. Plus I have a telephone appointment with my doc this afternoon and it would be nice not to have to do it while sitting out side in rain. One of those times where I really wish we had good telephone service.

Y'all have a good Friday.
Thanks @microchick . Hope you have a good day and the rain holds off for you. Hubby is in a foul mood because the nut holding the mower blade will not come off. And he can't find the spark plug to change it.

Morning everyone. Facing a day of thunderstorms. Much of the state is still without power. This will mess things up further.

Watching the noon news. Apparently the state is down to 330,000 households without power. That's a big improvement. Apparently Connecticut is whacked pretty hard.

@CapricornFarm did your hubby get the nut off the lawnmower blade? If not what kind is it. Could be a left hand thread.

Just got home from making the food run. Nothing more important than ice cream and dog/chicken food. I have decided we can get through any crisis as long as we have ice cream on hand and the dogs, cats and chickens need to eat as well.

I was so glad to get home and get the masks and hot 'going to town' clothes off. I think I was actually starting to feel hypoxic by the time I got home. I have to admit that I'm getting pretty adept at buying a months worth of perishables for us but lordie lordie am I the only person noticing the price of food going up? Some things 40 cents in a month's time.

@CapricornFarm did your hubby get the nut off the lawnmower blade? If not what kind is it. Could be a left hand thread.

Just got home from making the food run. Nothing more important than ice cream and dog/chicken food. I have decided we can get through any crisis as long as we have ice cream on hand and the dogs, cats and chickens need to eat as well.

I was so glad to get home and get the masks and hot 'going to town' clothes off. I think I was actually starting to feel hypoxic by the time I got home. I have to admit that I'm getting pretty adept at buying a months worth of perishables for us but lordie lordie am I the only person noticing the price of food going up? Some things 40 cents in a month's time.
I noticed a lot of things have gone up quite a bit! I am actually getting used to wearing a mask again.

Morning to the old folks the mask thing yup was use to them getting there again
have good supply like antenna, metal nose band on them prefer it with glasses ...
I did leave a message with Doc's nurse so will go to walmart check it out ...
he said he filled my atenolol they said No he approved the tramadol they said No
need get their heads out of their collective beep

Back
Top Bottom