The Old Folks Home

@microchick gallon just sounds big to me but idk how much that is 😂🤣 I usually just buy a few of the pints at a time or like one of the regular size containers or whatever 😂🤣

And I’d like to see a picture of him hahah
2 pints to the quart, 4 quarts to the gallon, Kelsey! Except in ice cream land a quart is now 1.75 pints at quart prices! Better to buy the gallon size and make sure you read the amount printed on the front because they will try to stick you with less than a gallon.

Here in the midwest it's Prairie Farms for us. Their ice cream, Blue Ribbon comes in one gallon square tubs. Love it. They store easily in the freezer, take up less space and are a true gallon. Plus their chocolate chip mint is to die for!:drool

2 pints to the quart, 4 quarts to the gallon, Kelsey! Except in ice cream land a quart is now 1.75 pints at quart prices! Better to buy the gallon size and make sure you read the amount printed on the front because they will try to stick you with less than a gallon.

Here in the midwest it's Prairie Farms for us. Their ice cream, Blue Ribbon comes in one gallon square tubs. Love it. They store easily in the freezer, take up less space and are a true gallon. Plus their chocolate chip mint is to die for!:drool
Thank you!! Might have to try that! I’ve been buying Ben & Jerry’s and Tillamook 😂🤣:oops:

LIGHT ice cream? That is like LIGHT beer! Why bother?

I don't think this is true ice milk. It tastes too good.

Here in the midwest the main brand is Prairie Farms. It's advertised as being reduced fat.

We tried a lot of reduced fat ice cream and settled on Prairie Farms due to the taste.

My son and his wife had a baby today. Matthew 9lbs 3oz
My 14th grandchild. He's a whopper for real. Love him and can't wait to meet him!
Matthew Bateman born 8-7-20 9 lbs 3 oz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom