The Old Folks Home

Ahhh crap this is how mad I am wrong thread sure pond it .. Roofer still not coming today as they said ... another lie called them this morning okay he says was just going to call another lie
is this guy a local contractor? how'd you find him? even if you signedf a contract, he broke it when he didn't show up

getting a propane on demand hot water heater ...
What is your water usage like? A lot of continuous flow or a lot of short on and off? If the former the on demand will be OK. If the latter, not so much as 3 seconds of cold water (at 1/2 gallon/min flow rate minimum) will flow through before it fires and a heat pump hybrid heater would be better. Hopefully the OD you are getting has a small holding tank in it. The one the plumbers got for us does not and I don't think that is a good thing. Might have been nice if they had given me options.

Sadly, our basement gets so cold that I have to have some vents in the ductwork to keep it from literally freezing down there. I have electric heat tape wrapped around both the pipes going into and out of the pressure tank. As such a hybrid heat pump wouldn't be useful. Makes no sense to heat the air so the basement doesn't freeze then use the warmed air to heat the water.

is this guy a local contractor? how'd you find him? even if you signedf a contract, he broke it when he didn't show up

I had called to Roof Doctor in Chehalis 35 40 miles from us this guy came out but low and behold contract was for a-1 not roof doctor got eh story he is brother of the guy that has roof doctor family fight on . A-1 stole the contract from roof dr

Back
Top Bottom