The Old Folks Home

my boo boo live with it please
Hey Penny,been there done that got treatment.... :lau :hugs

Hi everyone. Last few days have been unpleasant. Lots of foot pain the nothing seems to help. Been hitting the Voltaren and lidocaine rubs a lot along with the regular pain fare. I'm about ready to gnaw them off

But anyhoo. I remember my mom showing me how to make rock candy when I was a kid. She had me set the glass in a window where the sun could hit it and evaporate the water faster. Fun memory. That and getting a cotton candy machine!:drool

My broody has 2 eggs of her own left that are due to hatch anytime after next Wednesday. She's babysitting 4 abandoned eggs for me till Sunday when I will put them in my brinsea where I had started four eggs earlier this week. Did my first candling last night. Two good eggs. I wish Tut was a little more shall we say, efficient with the hens. I swear if one of them squawks at him while he is doing his rooster thing he immediately jumps off and apologizes for bothering them. Hopefully one of the two half EF boys I have will have enough OEGB in them to be a bit less polite when it comes to getting the job done.

Hi everyone. Last few days have been unpleasant. Lots of foot pain the nothing seems to help. Been hitting the Voltaren and lidocaine rubs a lot along with the regular pain fare. I'm about ready to gnaw them off

But anyhoo. I remember my mom showing me how to make rock candy when I was a kid. She had me set the glass in a window where the sun could hit it and evaporate the water faster. Fun memory. That and getting a cotton candy machine!:drool

My broody has 2 eggs of her own left that are due to hatch anytime after next Wednesday. She's babysitting 4 abandoned eggs for me till Sunday when I will put them in my brinsea where I had started four eggs earlier this week. Did my first candling last night. Two good eggs. I wish Tut was a little more shall we say, efficient with the hens. I swear if one of them squawks at him while he is doing his rooster thing he immediately jumps off and apologizes for bothering them. Hopefully one of the two half EF boys I have will have enough OEGB in them to be a bit less polite when it comes to getting the job done.
I am sorry for the painful feet. It it neuropathy or arthritis?

Yeah, foot pain stinks. My joints in my toes have become painful recently. Not sure why, but I don't like it.
Cotton candy, I worked making that at a fair one summer when I was young. And snow cones, pizza. Sure was hot doing that.

Back
Top Bottom