The Old Folks Home

Good morning all. Beautiful day here today. I've cut back on my internet/forum time in order to spend more time and effort into training the cattle dogs. Diesel gets worked every day and taken for a long walk and we try to get one of the others out daily to work on leash training and one on one time.

Is it making a difference? Yes. They are quarreling less and better behaved so we are going to keep up doing what we are doing.

Something had to give and so I've cut back a little here and there in order to spend more time with them.

Plus we are working hard on Fall building projects so add that into the mix and all I can say is busy busy busy.

@getaclue, sorry to hear that your daughter is having more dental work done. She has been through so much.

Good morning all. Beautiful day here today. I've cut back on my internet/forum time in order to spend more time and effort into training the cattle dogs. Diesel gets worked every day and taken for a long walk and we try to get one of the others out daily to work on leash training and one on one time.

Is it making a difference? Yes. They are quarreling less and better behaved so we are going to keep up doing what we are doing.

Something had to give and so I've cut back a little here and there in order to spend more time with them.

Plus we are working hard on Fall building projects so add that into the mix and all I can say is busy busy busy.

@getaclue, sorry to hear that your daughter is having more dental work done. She has been through so much.
It is good to see you when you can come on here!

I bet it is a lot of work to keep those cattle dogs

Here they are, Lol! Can you see them in all 3 pictures?
20200922_135423.jpg
20200922_135437.jpg

20200922_135551.jpg

Diesel gets worked every day and taken for a long walk and we try to get one of the others out daily to work on leash training and one on one time.
You mean you don't have all five out at once like the big city dog walkers? I can see it now, Micro with 5 leads on 5 dogs all going in opposite directions.

Can you see them in all 3 pictures?
Nope! They need to work harder so there is less cover!

Back
Top Bottom