The Old Folks Home

Hello everyone. Just stopping by to say hello! Hope all are doing well. DD is getting settled in to her new home (she and SIL are getting divorced unfortunately). I got to spend a few days with her and the grandkids. Had a blast with them. Missed seeing them for the last 8 months while she was away at school. Last week I had a bit of a health scare. Woke up feeling like my heart was racing and lightheaded. Went to the hospital and found out I have afib. They worked on me all day and finally got my heart back into rhythm thank goodness. So far the meds are keeping it beating right. I see my doc tomorrow and then the cardiologist at the end of October (first appointment they had :rolleyes:). Good news is, I can keep doing all the things I normally do so I've continued on my treadmill every morning and I'm going on a hiking/camping trip this weekend. Totally stoked for the trip. We are going to hit Ohiopyle. It is a PA state park about three hours from my house. Bringing the camera. I will have to share some pics when I get back.

Morning old folks had a heck of night here
Okay sold 4 birds to a neighbor .. We have Mexican older folks that do not have great english skills ... So this gal wanted fresh birds for her daughters wedding I had 3 cockerel growing up, We could sell told her I have hen EE she layed 4 or 6 eggs none since she is year old you can stew her..
She wanted the 4.. Fast forward told her I would bring them to her as she does not drive .. Caught 2 of the boys last one was flighty found it's way to my little coop with Smudge my Marans coop and smudge then thought he should protect it. The ensuing Smudge escaped because I had a net (My birds hate nets)..
Smudge spent the night in the blackberry brambles other side of the property.
This morning I went out with my other half no dogs.. I found smudge still in the blackberry .. Started calling him by heavens he followed me to his coop .. It is raining here this morning he was pretty bedraggled .. BF did grab Smudge he was at the fence could not quite figure to come around the door...
BF was able to grab him by his feet placed him back with his girls...

Back
Top Bottom