The Old Folks Home

Hey OF we did have flue shots this morning like good old folks
cracked me up the last time pharmacist comes over in hushed tones, there is old man following you should we call security ... a No he is my other half :weeI have a strip o black hair left people think :celebrate

Many years ago we bought a couple of chairs. I was inside paying, and the owner was trying to get the chairs into my truck. He asked the Princess, "Do you think your father could help?" :lau

No special occasion. Just practicing. The cutter I used is actually a Santa head. The pointy end is the hat, and you fill in his face. I got to looking at it, and decided I could use it as an ice cream cone. It worked well. Next time, I will let the flow icing dry overnight, before adding the lines for the cone. It wasn't quite dry enough, so they tried blending in, instead of staying on top. That's the point of practicing. BTW, I've been using Wilton food coloring. It's ok, but I'm not overly impressed with it. I'm doing some research to see if there is one that's better.

Getting my eyes checked today. Would rather stay home, but my glasses are busted and I am overdue for a checkup.
That's why we always told people not to donate their old glasses until they replace their current prescription. That way they will have a pair of glasses for emergency use should their new glasses break.

Hope you got a good report!

Haven't made cookies, brownies, etc. in a long time. Just me here - no one to help eat them so you can imagine what happens. Fortunately my oven isn't working right, needs to be calibrated . Perfect time to stop gorging on sweets.

Was going thru clothes I haven't worn in ages and can't believe how big they are on me now.
Gee can't remember being that BIG, but I must have been. I discovered I can still fit in a size 4 blouse (can't remember ever wearing one that small) only thing is the sleeves don't reach all the way to my wrists. My arms must have continued to lengthen during the same time.:confused:

I got two pair of glasses after I had cataracts removed. Funny but, I don't use them at all now.
I've got one short sighted eye and one far sighted ( a hand-me-down from my mother who had the same. Of course the reading eye gets the toughest workout - since I spend so much time here on BYC. The far sighted eye gets to rest.

Back
Top Bottom