The Old Folks Home

Two buckets? Wow!

The biggest mound of peonies was 3+ feet across. Lots of clumps there and hadn't ever been divided in the 7 years we've been here.
I've got a swath of gladiolas, too, but they just keep multiplying. Odd in that they started out apricot but now are all solid white. Are they like hydrangeas and need a certain pH or mineral to keep their color?

The biggest mound of peonies was 3+ feet across. Lots of clumps there and hadn't ever been divided in the 7 years we've been here.
I've got a swath of gladiolas, too, but they just keep multiplying. Odd in that they started out apricot but now are all solid white. Are they like hydrangeas and need a certain pH or mineral to keep their color?
I don't think so.

Morning Old folks the smoke is back here .. We surmised that is what killed my other silkie .. California fires are so bad
that is such a shame; poor things; it's not as if they can stop breathing till it clears. Is there any sort of filter you could put over the windows to stop smoke entering the coop? Would paper let air through while keeping smoke particles out?

Back
Top Bottom