The Old Folks Home

I have been trying to get treatment for my latest sinus infection. Doctors won't see anyone with symptoms above the waist. I don't want to spend a day going to the ER in Danville or Lynchburg. Tomorrow my doctor is going to be asked to call something in to the pharmacy. Hoping he will.

I have been trying to get treatment for my latest sinus infection. Doctors won't see anyone with symptoms above the waist. I don't want to spend a day going to the ER in Danville or Lynchburg. Tomorrow my doctor is going to be asked to call something in to the pharmacy. Hoping he will.

My sinuses are acting up also, I think they are trying to out do my joints which are kicking my hiney right now.

Cap that is why I use Country Side Pets and stock up on Fish antibiotics. Amoxicillin, Cipro, Penicillin. The Amox works well for sinus infections. I know I know they are animal grade or at least listed as such but when I look the pills up in the PDR or the NDR they are listed and no mention to my knowledge of them being anything other than real honest to goodness antibiotics. It's good to have something on hand for emergency use no matter what the label says.

My sinuses are acting up also, I think they are trying to out do my joints which are kicking my hiney right now.

Cap that is why I use Country Side Pets and stock up on Fish antibiotics. Amoxicillin, Cipro, Penicillin. The Amox works well for sinus infections. I know I know they are animal grade or at least listed as such but when I look the pills up in the PDR or the NDR they are listed and no mention to my knowledge of them being anything other than real honest to goodness antibiotics. It's good to have something on hand for emergency use no matter what the label says.
Yeah, I do have antibiotics on hand. But I want to get more for my next problem. Don't want to take anything until I am seen in case I need to be examined.

Me? I'm debating whether or not to get a flu shot. I mean, I don't go near anybody other than DH naturally, and if I don't go to the clinic that's two people I won't be around plus another potential place I won't have to go through.
I got my flu shot at a drive up clinic last week. It was very nice and safe

Back
Top Bottom