The Old Folks Home

Ron, are you a candidate for knee replacement surgery? If so, seriously consider it. I know quite a few people that have had it done. The most frequent comment I hear is, "No more pain, and my knee is better than before. I should not have waited so long to have it done."
I will find out soon!

I watched my Mom not have knee replacement surgery so I will not wait long.

Also, I skipped spinal stenosis surgery and then two years later crushed the sciatic nerve on my right side. It has caused permanent damage there

ron - Report in tomorrow how your shingles arm feels. Mine was an ache that just didn't go away for days.

Got my flu shot this year at Albertson's Grocery's pharmacy dept. Last year went to the County Health Clinic's walk-in free shot day.

Saturday and Sunday I was in shorts harvesting the last of the veggie compound before our first snow of the season hit. Snowing started yesterday afternoon and is supposed to go to Wednesday noon. This is my driveway this morning, about a foot deep. The driveway actually goes between the two cedar berms. Nope. Not planning on going anywhere for a bit and that's fine by me!

View attachment 2389346
The injection site for the shingrix vaccination does not ache but there is a bit of pain when I touch it. The TDAP site is a bit sore too not quite as bad.

We had a lovely day, but the internet was out all day here. Right after I was supposed to have a televisit with the Dr. for my sinus infection and ear infection. They said I need to get a Covid test before I can get meds for my ear. What a pain in my butt. 45 minute to 1 hour drive one way. I have been having these infections for going on 5 years now. Nope, it could be Covid. Sigh.
It is an odd world with covid!

I was searching for a thread that I could relate to. I noticed that the really active threads were the kids' threads. That's fine, but I really enjoy chatting with people my age (old.) Then I noticed the active state threads, but MY state's thread is hit or miss. I love the hatch-alongs and the swaps but those can be sporadic.

I really wanted to find a thread where anything and everything (within BYC rules) can be thrown out and other middle aged folks could relax and enjoy each others company. I want to have a thread where we can keep up with old BYC friends, and make new ones.

If that appeals to you, regardless of your age, please subscribe!
I am new here.....how fo uou even subscribe?

I am new here.....how fo uou even subscribe?

How did you get here ? :confused: Welcome go to the home page
There should be a login. Welcome to new members?
Hey you made it to the old folks home if you look at the right hand side top it will say "watch thread" to find it again

Back
Top Bottom