The Old Folks Home

BTW we got about an inch of snow, will be getting some more. Well, it IS WINTER!!!!
Temps will be getting to lows in teens /twenties, and highs about 30 F -heat wave!!
We are going to get rain today! It is needed but there may be mudslides in the burnt areas

Decided to alleviate a little frustration with a chainsaw (well, large hedge trimmers) and carved out an extra foot in our driveway by manicuring the cedar berm. Filled up several garbage cans. In the midst of cleanup my knees seized -- snow predictor! -- and I spent the afternoon walking like a penguin. Sure enough, after dark the phones went crazy with all sorts of weather alerts about and incoming snow squall. We must've just got the tip of it as there was only 2" of white fluffy stuff on the ground this morning. No yardwork today!
:)

p.s. Knees are better today.

I was resting before tackling snow on driveway again. When I got up and checked someone had done the driveway for me. Have no idea who to thank. Can't figure it out, if they used their snow blower I would surely have heard the noise. Maybe I was napping and didn't realize it.

I was resting before tackling snow on driveway again. When I got up and checked someone had done the driveway for me. Have no idea who to thank. Can't figure it out, if they used their snow blower I would surely have heard the noise. Maybe I was napping and didn't realize it.
Someone was very nice to you!

Winnie enjoying the new snow...excitement in motion!

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

Back
Top Bottom