The Old Folks Home

Sun and in the 50s here for the next few days. Extended forecast shows mild temps in the high 40 to high 50s for the next two weeks which I can absolutely live with.

Morning everyone! Need to infuse more coffee. It's like high octane gas for your car! The longer you run it the better the motor works!

My motor needs all the help it can get! :gig

Everything is done on the gas tank shed, except the door. Instead of putting it on hinges, Dh decided he wants it on barn door type rollers. He's never done that type door, and is wanting to give it a go. That's fine by me.

The quality of barricade fencing is pathetic. It's flimsy. In a few years, when this has to be replaced, we'll construct our own panels. Yes, we've done that before at one of the homes we rented, and they turned out great. In fact, several of our neighbors were watching us, and when we got done with our yard, they paid us to do theirs. Not only did we make a nice chunk of change, but it was during Dh's vacation time, so it gave him something to do to keep busy.

27 in the morning here, brisk but feels good. Makes the house seem stuffy in comparison. Should heat up to about 60 today, though. Looking forward to when the screen doors can stay open.

Trader Joe fertile eggs were a bust. Not a single one started. Probably sat out on a loading dock during the deep freeze is my guess. Oh, well... It frees up the incubator(s) for local eggs.

kind of froggy outside this morning.. was really noisy with all the frogs singing their hearts out last night
On my first overnight backpack trip with then boyfriend now husband, we camped by a small lake. The spring peepers came out that night and were deafening! We wanted to yell, "Hey, guys, get laid and shut the hell up!" Our ears were ringing in the morning. :lau

I never knew what that meant until I experienced it first hand. Yup, there sure is a difference. Still, 121.9 should NOT be a temperature, it should a cost of gas per gallon.
Yeah, it was super hot when we went to Vegas. Both wore wet bandanas around our necks.

27 in the morning here, brisk but feels good. Makes the house seem stuffy in comparison. Should heat up to about 60 today, though. Looking forward to when the screen doors can stay open.

Trader Joe fertile eggs were a bust. Not a single one started. Probably sat out on a loading dock during the deep freeze is my guess. Oh, well... It frees up the incubator(s) for local eggs.
I am sorry that they were duds!

Back
Top Bottom