The Old Folks Home

How many cattle do you have?
1 bull right now. Was working for a neighboring ranch. Pretty big spread, just working when they are doing extra work like processing. The section I worked at did 1060 last week. I forget how many they have total at a time. It's 21,000 acres total I think.
I wish I could afford 2 of their pasture's, heck just one. Mon the pastures where 3 miles from the pens and doing the far pastures next week.

1 bull right now. Was working for a neighboring ranch. Pretty big spread, just working when they are doing extra work like processing. The section I worked at did 1060 last week. I forget how many they have total at a time. It's 21,000 acres total I think.
I wish I could afford 2 of their pasture's, heck just one. Mon the pastures where 3 miles from the pens and doing the far pastures next week.
Oh the Life! How many people would love to have the opportunity to get saddle sores?

How many people would love to have the opportunity to get saddle sores?
Monday was more than I've done in the past year all together. I would have been sore for days just from that. 3 trips at 3 miles there, 3 miles back and the actual working.
With the sometimes nice weather I was saying for the previous 2 months I need to work the horses more, but laziness got the better of me.

Morning Old Folks sitting here with 4 live peeps
Glad they made it. I lost more than normal (maybe ever) from the ones I ordered. I'll try to incubate some after this bunch gets out.
I'm just sitting here. :lau
Me too. Even though I do need to get some stuff done, just tired today and nothing has to be none right now.

Back
Top Bottom