The Old Folks Home

Sally PB, you should contact the company running the fiber optic cable. IF they're running it into your area, sometime you get a good deal when you are one of the subscribers, before they even get it installed. IF they are not running it into your area, let them know you are interested. The more people interested, the quicker they expand.

Morning, everybody!

Verizon is the only one that works out here, and even that is bad. I have to go outside to keep from dropping calls, and sometimes texts are delayed. There is a rumor of a new tower going up in Saint Johns, so maybe with a lot of luck that might help. The Samsung Galaxy 7 isn't exactly new, but it works fine.

One of the things I have on my phone is wifi calling since I can only pick up one bar that the most out here. That has solved my phone call issues completely. I've got Century Link DSL, but there is a booster about a quarter of a mile from here that makes it act like cable. I'm a happy camper all around.

Anddddddddd Good Morning... rolling stones gather no moss.. get a move on.

They are running fiber optic cable about 1.5 miles from me. I don't know if they'll make it here or what it'll cost.
You might be able to connect with copper to the fiber. We have fiber optic cable that comes up the street. Copper is then sent to the house using an injector. I get 500is mbps that way.

Do you have an ISP locally? If so contact them too.

Good Morning/day all OF's and and ol' souls. Speaking of phones I have to go to look for mine. It fell out of my pocket yesterday while loping across one of the pastures. I have a 1 mile criss crossed section narrowed down. Not sure If I should take the mare and another heavy breed mare with DS or the filly and just pony her while looking for it. I don't think the 4-wheeler can go through some of those trails. That would save the mares for actual work.
Ok, So I went to Cricket, and got a new Samsung A12 (it has 4, count them 4 camera lenses , woot!) and switched service from ATT. Hopefully my bill will bill less every month.
I still have a flip phone, and would have a much smaller, cheaper one if I didn't want a decent camera. Just one.
Anddddddddd Good Morning... rolling stones gather no moss.. get a move on.
Is that your self motivational speech to yourself this morning???..

Back
Top Bottom