The Old Folks Home

Galaxy phones come with Lookout. You set it up with your computer, or tablet. If your phone gets stolen, or you lose it, you go to the tablet, or computer, then open Lookout. It gives you several options, but one of them is to ping, and locate the phone, even if it's turned off. It also gives you the ability to turn the phone off, and lock it, in the event it's stolen. That way the thief can't use your phone. No, it doesn't constantly track your phone. Only when you activate it on Lookout.

Galaxy phones come with Lookout. You set it up with your computer, or tablet. If your phone gets stolen, or you lose it, you go to the tablet, or computer, then open Lookout. It gives you several options, but one of them is to ping, and locate the phone, even if it's turned off. It also gives you the ability to turn the phone off, and lock it, in the event it's stolen. That way the thief can't use your phone. No, it doesn't constantly track your phone. Only when you activate it on Lookout.
Soooooooo, if you can ping your phone when it's off, then so can the gobment.

Soooooooo, if you can ping your phone when it's off, then so can the gobment.
Supposedly, it can only be pinged by the Lookout program, when you access it, however, the gobment can ping any phone, or get the provider to do it, at anytime. The gobment can also ping vehicles made in the past 4 years.

I've grown those a few times. The yellow and purple ones I planted are sweet enough to eat by themselves. Gonna plant so many tomatoes this year that I won't have room.
I has 'maters coming already.. First blooms.
20210414_112010.jpg

Plus two of my Calico Princess chicks, now 4 weeks old. Dora is the explorer.. Haven't figured out what to name the one with the mohawk hairdo.
20210414_140632.jpg

20210414_141441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom