The Old Folks Home

Good morning. With Dd #1 in school, I've become the learning coach for the grands. I'm learning to navigate the virtual schooling programs. I'm catching on, but there is still stuff I'm learning. Yesterday, I recorded my grandson dissecting a flower, then laying the parts on a paper, and labeling all the parts. It was fun.

For math, he's doing angles. I ordered a set of clear protractors for him to use. That will help a lot. He has a normal protractor, but it's a nice, medium sized, metal one. The problem is, when you print out the worksheet pages, the images with the angles are small. With a larger, non-see through protractor, it's hard to get everything lined up, to see, and work with the small images. A clear one will solve that problem.

Dd is learning to draw blood. I did not know this, but they use an artificial arm, that they fill with a dye that simulates blood. No one is hurt in the process.

Good morning OF's. Supposed to start raining this evening into Sat morning so I need to get a few things done today.
At clue I've got 2 kiddo's I may homeschool and even though I do math and angles to make prints, figure out piping routes at work, I don't think I could do freshman high school Math. The wife was doing some calculus for college years ago. I was lost on even the simple stuff.

Back
Top Bottom