The Old Folks Home

Sorry, but a trip to the park with Maggie, and a couple of hours training dogs at the beagle club has depleted my reserve.
I'll be training again! A pup! What was I thinking? Will be able to come home on the 26th. I have wanted a big dog again for a while. This pup is a doodle..dad is gorgeous! He's the Retriever. I'll post a couple of photos, of him and me together, and then the pup. I really didn't expect to get a black, was looking at the cream, but this guy has the big block head, and, he just chilled when I held him, then reached up and started licking my neck. 🤗 He's going to be big, not a mini. My husband didn't want a big dog in the house. I don't think he'll mind now. He won't be too curly..but wavy..still less sheding. The lady came and picked me up to see the pups..then heard how I had had three Golden's in my life. She took me to her house, showed me this guy of hers, then her horses. First big smile I've had in two weeks. It was good to get out. Hadn't been.
20210610_184213.jpg
20210610_184208.jpg
Screenshot_20210611-230605_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20210611-230614_Messages.jpg

I'll be training again! A pup! What was I thinking? Will be able to come home on the 26th. I have wanted a big dog again for a while. This pup is a doodle..dad is gorgeous! He's the Retriever. I'll post a couple of photos, of him and me together, and then the pup. I really didn't expect to get a black, was looking at the cream, but this guy has the big block head, and, he just chilled when I held him, then reached up and started licking my neck. 🤗 He's going to be big, not a mini. My husband didn't want a big dog in the house. I don't think he'll mind now. He won't be too curly..but wavy..still less sheding. The lady came and picked me up to see the pups..then heard how I had had three Golden's in my life. She took me to her house, showed me this guy of hers, then her horses. First big smile I've had in two weeks. It was good to get out. Hadn't been. View attachment 2716760View attachment 2716761View attachment 2716762View attachment 2716766
Lovely Pup Was Mom a Standard poodle ? Great to see you taking a puppy to love.

Morning Old folks have the Doc check your thyroid function Cap see if the lyme has messed with it ..
Morning to Old Folks we are in soaker out here 2 days worth up to 3 inches
Everything he checks is normal, but I don't think he orders the right tests.

I'll be training again! A pup! What was I thinking? Will be able to come home on the 26th. I have wanted a big dog again for a while. This pup is a doodle..dad is gorgeous! He's the Retriever. I'll post a couple of photos, of him and me together, and then the pup. I really didn't expect to get a black, was looking at the cream, but this guy has the big block head, and, he just chilled when I held him, then reached up and started licking my neck. 🤗 He's going to be big, not a mini. My husband didn't want a big dog in the house. I don't think he'll mind now. He won't be too curly..but wavy..still less sheding. The lady came and picked me up to see the pups..then heard how I had had three Golden's in my life. She took me to her house, showed me this guy of hers, then her horses. First big smile I've had in two weeks. It was good to get out. Hadn't been. View attachment 2716760View attachment 2716761View attachment 2716762View attachment 2716766
That's pretty darn neat. After 3 goldens we wanted the golden temperament without the shedding. Well, we got the non shedding, but the temperament is all poodle. Maggie Mae is a trip. She fluctuates between constant motion and crash and burn. She is more 'human interactive' than even the love of my life 'Rhon', my German Shepherd. I call her 'Little Lainie' after my wife. Both are wonderful as long as they get their way. Enjoy.

That's pretty darn neat. After 3 goldens we wanted the golden temperament without the shedding. Well, we got the non shedding, but the temperament is all poodle. Maggie Mae is a trip. She fluctuates between constant motion and crash and burn. She is more 'human interactive' than even the love of my life 'Rhon', my German Shepherd. I call her 'Little Lainie' after my wife. Both are wonderful as long as they get their way. Enjoy.
Crossing fingers he's more like his dad the Golden. 🤞

Such a good idea!!! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom