The Old Folks Home

Funny looked right cannot be shipped here there is no home mail service in town we all have po boxes we do get all kinds of packages but amazon has a issue on a few
I was able to ship it to my house in California just now so it is not restricted here.

A lot of rat poisons are restricted in California.

I'll be training again! A pup! What was I thinking? Will be able to come home on the 26th. I have wanted a big dog again for a while. This pup is a doodle..dad is gorgeous! He's the Retriever. I'll post a couple of photos, of him and me together, and then the pup. I really didn't expect to get a black, was looking at the cream, but this guy has the big block head, and, he just chilled when I held him, then reached up and started licking my neck. 🤗 He's going to be big, not a mini. My husband didn't want a big dog in the house. I don't think he'll mind now. He won't be too curly..but wavy..still less sheding. The lady came and picked me up to see the pups..then heard how I had had three Golden's in my life. She took me to her house, showed me this guy of hers, then her horses. First big smile I've had in two weeks. It was good to get out. Hadn't been. View attachment 2716760View attachment 2716761View attachment 2716762View attachment 2716766
1d4c21e6_smilies-3434.png

Rodents they say do not have any depth perception which is why the water filled bucket works.
Neither do I, that is why I don't drink out of big buckets ;)

I'm buying a box of Ramik about every 8 weeks here if not sooner.
That is a lot! I bought a bag and put a quantity of "pills" in various places the rats could get to but the chickens couldn't. Rats disappeared pretty quickly BUT months later I found some "pills" in the upper area of the barn so clearly I put out far more than I needed to.

Still having sad days, but the children have been so wonderful.
I'm sure it will be a long long road, glad you have the kids to help and keep you occupied.

A pup! What was I thinking?
You were thinking "I would really like a loving pet" :D

Both are wonderful as long as they get their way.
:gig

Anybody want to trade their rain for 104 degree heat? ( Just askin' for a friend... :rolleyes: )

My knees are happy with the heat and low humidity. But we've got unhealthful air warnings from local and AZ fires, extreme UV warnings, and high heat advisory. Been out watering morning and night. Lows expected to be mid-70's all week. I thought I moved from Las Vegas to escape all this!

Anybody want to trade their rain for 104 degree heat? ( Just askin' for a friend... :rolleyes: )

My knees are happy with the heat and low humidity. But we've got unhealthful air warnings from local and AZ fires, extreme UV warnings, and high heat advisory. Been out watering morning and night. Lows expected to be mid-70's all week. I thought I moved from Las Vegas to escape all this!
I am not looking forward to smoke from fires!

Back
Top Bottom