The Old Folks Home

I'll ask the question here first never know maybe someone knows. Found this old trap in FIL's barn. Has a extra spring on it. Just kinda wondering what it's for have had no luck googling it.
Here's a pic
20210620_204631.jpg

Last edited:
Trap even though it's rusty still works good. Just not sure what that extra attachment is for. Almost cut it off but prob a antique and people buy them so I just dug a hole for it. It has a spring on it not strong and has nothing to do with keeping it shut cause goes the wrong way. Playing with it I see no use for it what so ever :gig wish FIL was still around he would know.

I just had to blast out the door with dogs on alert- Bob the Rooster let out an ALEEEEEEEEEEERT! scream and SQUakkkkkkkkkkkkk -- all the chickes and hens were in the coop, Bob was hollering
A hawk landed on the run chicken wire- it looked like it was right in the middle, it cant get in unless it can squeezy through the holes in the wire its self, we have all of it tied together, no gaps,
IMG_0227 (2).JPG

Wish mine was water proof lost one to a dunk in coffee lol.
I'm actually using three phones now, don't understand cloud if I did would be using two. One game I play new phone there is some sort of Samsung app that is supposed to transfer everything to knew phone didn't that one game. And use three phones ago for playing eight ball pool cause has biggest screen and plays the best on it quit using that one cause camera died on it but best one for playing that game. I use newest one for actual phone and other two just to play a couple games.
Funny thing I noticed ever start telling a story and have to add?? , "well this was before cell phones" Lol we're getting old :lau:old

Last edited:
Thing I love about these 'smart phones', Google mapping. First time we drove down to Florida did it with maps and DW screaming at me. Now my phone tells us where to turn and redirects us if I make a mistake.
Few yrs back had a aunt move back up here and bought a house with a outside wood boiler didn't know anything about it or how to make it work so my dad suggested me to help her out. I asked her the address she wanted to give me directions, nah don't need them, my phone put me on her doorstep.

Back
Top Bottom