The Old Folks Home

Suddenly he got busy with somebody else and left us sitting there. Never suspected that our other car is a Mercedes and DH is a retired doctor. Can't judge a book by it's cover and we were dressed in shorts and shirts.....driving a little old Jetta that day looking like we had just stepped off the farm....which we had
:lau :lau This is priceless! Thank you for sharing!

The "can't judge a book by its cover" reminded me of something that happened to DH and me 30 years ago. (We were both wearing leather jackets; it was December.) We went to a ticket window, and the guy there looked at us and said, "Bad Company concert refunds?"

I said, "No, two tickets to the Nutcracker Ballet, please."

Got a second Rx for antibiotics, since my ear has a bad infection. Had pus coming out this morning.
95.6° so far today. Not spending much time outside.
Have they ever really cleared up?

I think I remember you having ear issues off and on for years now...

Got a second Rx for antibiotics, since my ear has a bad infection. Had pus coming out this morning.
95.6° so far today. Not spending much time outside.
Cap! So sorry to hear that the ear is making you suffer. I get fluid behind my ear drums from my allergies but haven't had a real sinus infection since I was about 7. From what I remember about them I'm just as happy they stay a distant memory.

Take care. Inside taking it easy is just where you need to be. :hugs

download.jpg

Back
Top Bottom