The Old Folks Home

My parents hated onions, kinda weird both of them hated onions. Dad said it was like eating flies... Watched dad about puke many times if he ate something he didn't know with onions in it, said it wasn't the taste but the texture just like eating flies (don't know how he knew how flies tasted lol) . They would make and others would make where they went family get togethers without onions and some with.
All of their kids, me and all of my brothers and sister love onions Lol.
Can't imagine having a potato salad or macaroni salad without onions, just doesn't make sense. Lol.
My grandpa hated onions and said he was allergic to garlic!

Talk about bland food...It was good though!

Thanks, I've only started like maybe two threads but with old forum. If you count my dd starting a thread because I fell asleep with computer on and she asked silly questions I guess maybe I started three threads :gig :lau
The button is at the top right, has a graphic of a pad and pencil and says post thread.

I'm just really in the dumps cause I haven't hatched in a few yrs. Had planned on moving forward with naked neck giants crossed with cornishX. Had planned on back crossing my Nn giants together and getting back to NN but I just lost my last Nn hen. Only had two to begin with one died this winter don't know why, other just took by fox.
Not a biggie just going to have to keep some eggs from Nn giant cross with my last giant hen. She's a big girl so maybe it'll be a good thing. A Nn/nn cross is supposed to be 50%Nn, 50%nn, half naked necks half fully feathered.
I'll just have to get back to NN from there.

I'm just really in the dumps cause I haven't hatched in a few yrs. Had planned on moving forward with naked neck giants crossed with cornishX. Had planned on back crossing my Nn giants together and getting back to NN but I just lost my last Nn hen. Only had two to begin with one died this winter don't know why, other just took by fox.
Not a biggie just going to have to keep some eggs from Nn giant cross with my last giant hen. She's a big girl so maybe it'll be a good thing. A Nn/nn cross is supposed to be 50%Nn, 50%nn, half naked necks half fully feathered.
So, when will you start to gather eggs?

I don't really watch tv or movies on my phone, and I don't play games on it, with 1 exception. I keep a couple episodes of Paw Patrol on my phone, which I swap out at times. When we go somewhere that we have to sit, and wait for a bit, I play those to keep the kids entertained, and settled down. I do take pictures, and I've got around 3 hours of music I like, on my phone.

Even though my truck is old, I did buy an adapter that plugs into the lighter, which ties my phone into the radio system via bluetooth. That way I can listen to my music from my phone, on my truck radio. It comes in real handy when I'm traveling, and get into areas that there is little to no radio signal.

Good morning, OF. My flip phone serves its proper function even texts with some effort - games? I play the game of Life. Never have been a game player of any sort - weird, I know.
Oh thank goodness I am not the only one hahahahaha
I am good with no TV, dont need the noise of a radio, I read but it all need to know info, "how to build a smoker" hehehe in winter when things are a bit slower I have some puzzles I work in the evenings. I am low maintenance

I hope the breeding project goes well!

Back
Top Bottom