The Old Folks Home

I decided to visit a place called Isles of Scotland this morning while on Second Life. (SL is a simulated environment where you can create whatever you like). I had been meaning to visit the sim since I saw it advertised. Probably the closest I'll ever get to Scotland now with all that's going on in the world. Had to take a few snapshots while visiting there.
Scottish Highlands4.jpg
Scottish Highlands3.jpg
Scottish Highlands2.png

Someone really has a sense of humor.

I decided to visit a place called Isles of Scotland this morning while on Second Life. (SL is a simulated environment where you can create whatever you like). I had been meaning to visit the sim since I saw it advertised. Probably the closest I'll ever get to Scotland now with all that's going on in the world. Had to take a few snapshots while visiting there.
View attachment 2770758View attachment 2770757View attachment 2770756
Someone really has a sense of humor.
Don't give up the hope. It's a great place to visit!

I remember when I could dig fence post for an hour depending on soil, break for a bit 5 10 mins cool off and hit it again, now like dig a post hole rest 20, hydate, spray on the back ache spray, sit for 30 mins, dig another hole and repeat, like sour said using body parts that haven't worked like that in years.

I remember when I could dig fence post for an hour depending on soil, break for a bit 5 10 mins cool off and hit it again, now like dig a post hole rest 20, hydate, spray on the back ache spray, sit for 30 mins, dig another hole and repeat, like sour said using body parts that haven't worked like that in years.
I like what our minister's wife said once upon a time when I asked her how she was feeling. They were only in their late 50s at the time.

Her response? What don't hurt, don't work.

I really can empathize with that reply now.

Back
Top Bottom