The Old Folks Home

Already eating left overs from supper last night.. Tuna noodle casserole. I got out there and got busy even though it was later than I wanted. Almost got the whole back 40 done this morning. Just about back to what I was doing last year. Ran out of gas or I would have finished, but once I stop that's it. Came in and stripped all my soaking wet clothes off. You would think I had been swimming in them.
13 week old pullets are still being somewhat obnoxious to the 11 week olds, in spite of moving them from their pen into the larger pen with the younger pullets. They've actually taken over the pen. Even with multiple feed trays and water buckets the young ones are getting pushed out. I sit in there to manage traffic while the younger ones tank up. Turtle Dove still loves being petted and her older sister decided she likes it (or will tolerate it) as well.

We have not had rain in 49 days now will not be the Evergreen state anymore
Wow, that has to be some sort of record!

I have NOT been buying more clothes. I think they just expand or something :idunno
Makes you wonder how you ever managed to cram them all in the closets in the first place!

I will wait to hear from the Dr but looks like he has another auto immune disease.
Dang! No one needs ONE AI disease let alone multiple.

You go to change a gasket on the water faucet, 5 10 minutes tops, bammm the pipe breaks, quick job turns into go the hard ware store for pipe and glue cause you glue has dried up, gooooood morning Moanday :rant
Yep, that is how it works!

Back
Top Bottom