The Old Folks Home

Never heard of it. Info? I'll listen to anything to help with sore joints!

When I was rehabbing my wrist, I told my PT that I'd rub dog poop on it if it would help!
I worked for over 20 years in the horse industry. DMSO was one of the products we used on joint injuries in horses on the race track and other farms. I did legs in a thoroughbred farm. That's how I heard not only about that but Condroitin Sufate (sp?) and other natural products. But Hoomans can use it too! Go figure..
https://herbalmana.com/blogs/herbal...dmso-top-10-benefits-of-using-dmso-for-humans

I had a neighbor who had awful swelling in his knuckles from Arthur, and he would catch bees and let them sting him in the knuckles. It worked for him.

They said if he doesn't move the fence with their warning, it becomes a civil case. I would think if I have to hire an attorney... They could put the bill on him??
How does him violating town laws make it a civil case that is YOUR problem??
The town likely has a lawyer on the payroll. Doesn't cost them any extra to have that person chase this guy to court.

I think an attorney consult is free.
Probably but everything after that is $$$.

This guy has been intimidating me for so long, I guess it's time I stood up to him because I have evidence now
Might be worth videoing all future interactions with this guy.

No, I didn't try it. He laughed and said it wouldn't work.
Is he SURE it wouldn't work? Has HE tried it and it failed? ;)

I worked for over 20 years in the horse industry. DMSO was one of the products we used on joint injuries in horses on the race track and other farms. I did legs in a thoroughbred farm. That's how I heard not only about that but Condroitin Sufate (sp?) and other natural products. But Hoomans can use it too! Go figure..
https://herbalmana.com/blogs/herbal...dmso-top-10-benefits-of-using-dmso-for-humans

I had a neighbor who had awful swelling in his knuckles from Arthur, and he would catch bees and let them sting him in the knuckles. It worked for him.
Timely information. I was messing with a car battery yesterday and had to pull it out and put it back. I grabbed it by the plastic carrying strap, and it turned and twisted around my thumb at a weird angle. So today was a do-nothing day to permit it to recover.

I've been icing my back down for the past three days. I'm starting to feel like a box of hamburger patties in the frozen food section.

I did dig out my old Mueller back brace and put it on though. It reminds me not to bend over or twist`.

My DH is being my back for me right now, bless him he filled my feed buckets for me and pulled the wagon out to the coop for me. I'd like to say I'm enjoying being pampered but it's not like me to take it easy. Guess I've got to get used to it better sooner than later.

@CapricornFarm. How ya doin these days? Last time I asked you weren't feeling too well. Better I hope.`
Still way too tired and SOB at times. Joints hurt. The cortisol test was normal, but was not done in the morning like it was supposed to be.
Had a skin biopsy today. Getting ready for the big Glen Allen VA fall swap. I have over 70 chickens to go. And most of the rabbits. Started catching them tonight already.

Still way too tired and SOB at times. Joints hurt. The cortisol test was normal, but was not done in the morning like it was supposed to be.
Had a skin biopsy today. Getting ready for the big Glen Allen VA fall swap. I have over 70 chickens to go. And most of the rabbits. Started catching them tonight already.
:hugs

I can well empathize, Cap. Hope the skin biopsy turns out negative. Those are always a hurry up and wait proposition at best. Hugs that you are okay.

The way I have been feeling lately I can well understand you wanting to downsize. I should downsize some more myself. The spirit is willing but the back is a pain in the A**. literally.

Take care and stay safe. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom