The Old Folks Home

Welcome @LaFleche
Most days we show up in the morning 0400 -0600 central time for me. Others earlier some later depending the time zone their in. Me thinks that would be 1100 - 1300 your time. Time really is an illusion, especially when retired. Then some return later in the afternoon or evening depending on when they get done and decide to sit a spell.

Really interesting breed of chicken La Fletch are.

Hi Guys.

Trip two to the doctors today for more folding, bending and mutilating. Good news is I'm going to live. My sacrum was still hung up which was causing my soreness and pain. Got me realigned. Then he addressed my feet. The shoes the podiatrist told me to get are a no go. He had me walking with them on and without them on he said the shoes were the problem.

So I got a choice......foot pain or back pain. :rant:barnie

That's almost as bad as what do you want lopped off, your hand or your foot?

So I'm back to where I was two months ago. But I'm walking straight and with only minimum pain. We shall see and as they say time will tell. The back pain is so debilitating though that I have to say I'll live with the foot pain.

The big bite though is that I've spent 150$ on shoes that I can't wear....The most expensive pair 100$ on sale had a 30 day guarantee on them for returns...which was up on Sept 3.

So how this Monday is shaping up for me?

1632176477857.png

Any body good at verse? I had a thought when the adrenaline started gushing..
doing a poem to the "Night before Christmas'

The Eve before Eggodus

Twas the eve before eggsodus and what do you know?
Mom sat there staring with eyes all aglow.
Two eggs were pipping and had begun the show
So mom just had to stay 'in the know'
She whispered so gently ' I know you can do it'
and continued to sit there watching all through it.
Come little eggsie, leggsie, get those shells crackin'
This ain't no time for nappin'
There work to do so we can hear yappin'

Golly, too many verses to make up. I need help!

Back
Top Bottom