The Old Folks Home

This is her. She's even got the feathered legs and feet of her father (pic is my avatar). I see she's been roaming the bathroom, the tell tale evidence is unmistakable. Maybe looking for where the meal worms came from. I took her in to see the peeps in the incubator last night and she watched, and watched, like..Oh my kin folk have arrived!
DSC_0193.JPG

This is her. She's even got the feathered legs and feet of her father (pic is my avatar). I see she's been roaming the bathroom, the tell tale evidence is unmistakable. Maybe looking for where the meal worms came from. I took her in to see the peeps in the incubator last night and she watched, and watched, like..Oh my kin folk have arrived!View attachment 2842180
Very sweet looking pullet :love

was working on the new brooder dropped the frame hit right at the cuticle of the big toe ( son of a bear shaver ) throbbbbbbb:duc
Time to put on the steel toe boots!

but good people make even better neighbors??
And bad people make bad neighbors.

I'm not supposed to touch his fence, he had a no trespassing sign on it for awhile till the weather took it down
I do not think putting a "no trespassing" sign on someone else's property is legally enforceable. Especially against the person who owns the property. How far is the fence off the property line?

Back
Top Bottom