The Old Folks Home

Split second later had three dozen eggs on porch rocking chair, never seen him
That is how I delivered after Covid hit last year until the vaccine was out. Which means I didn't see any egg customer in person until April this year. And even then it was still outside at a bit of a distance even though all were vaccinated.

Hello all!
Great to see you @Wisher1000 !! What the heck were you doing up at 2 AM? You and @N F C can chat here real time, she doesn't seem to be able to sleep past mid EARLY morning.

Hello all! I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to see this thread still going strong. I have so many friends here (and I do truly consider many of you friends) that it feels like coming home. I also see new (to me) people here that are very active. I hope to get to know you as well. Carry on!
How are your boys?

Good to see you.

They questioned me a lot about the possibility of having psoriasis since I was having such severe joint pain. It's very painful so I do understand what you are going through with your neck and back.

A rheumy would be able to treat you for the joint pain and get it under control for you. You might also consider seeing your Derm Doc. If I remember right you occasionally have to be whittled on like my husband don't you?

Golly girl you are as big of a mess as I am. It's not what condition do you have it's what conditions DON'T you have. And that list is shorter than ones you do have.. Hang in there my friend. :hugs that's all any of us can do.

@Beer can OH NO! I know you are vaccinated, let's hope you have enough antibodies to protect you. Prayers sent for you and your kiddos that you stay safe and they have a fast recovery. I have the feeling that covid is going to turn into the new seasonal complaint when school starts up. It won't be oh the kiddo is home with strep throat or chicken pox, it's oh the kiddo is home again with covid.

@silverhair67, congratulations on the new fluffy butts! They are so tiny and cute.

And finally. Morning all. Saw @Wisher1000 checked in to see how things are going. Thank you for giving us oldsters a place to hang out!
Yes, i have had skin cancer removed.
I showed my doctor areas of skin i thought were Scleroderma, they are not red , but leathery. He took a biopsy on my chest, and it came back as mild eczema. Idk which issues are causing my spinal pain, but the glands in my neck are enlarged as well. Just tired of not feeling well and having incurable conditions like IBS. No energy and fatigue. Still of the opinion that Lyme disease never goes away. And who knows if i may have other tick borne diseases? Plus sleep apnea. Just misery.

Back
Top Bottom