The Old Folks Home

Sounds yuck to me
Actually if you go with a Bavarian Sour Kraut, it's quite tasty. The Bavarian style is like a sweet and sour sour kraut. Hey, you aren't raised in a Pennsylvania Duetch/German household without becoming a connoisseur of sour kraut. I've had it with hotdogs, ham hocks, on top of mashed potatoes, as a side dish. Yum makes me want to make some and I'm down to my last can.

Morning all. Mother nature is being kind to us here again today. Sun and temps in the high 40s. The only problem with this weather is that we know eventually mother nature is going to sit on our heads and push our face in a snow drift. Eventually.

To those of you who celebrate it, Happy Hanukkah! To everyone else, Enjoy your Sunday.

Actually if you go with a Bavarian Sour Kraut, it's quite tasty. The Bavarian style is like a sweet and sour sour kraut. Hey, you aren't raised in a Pennsylvania Duetch/German household without becoming a connoisseur of sour kraut. I've had it with hotdogs, ham hocks, on top of mashed potatoes, as a side dish. Yum makes me want to make some and I'm down to my last can.

Morning all. Mother nature is being kind to us here again today. Sun and temps in the high 40s. The only problem with this weather is that we know eventually mother nature is going to sit on our heads and push our face in a snow drift. Eventually.

To those of you who celebrate it, Happy Hanukkah! To everyone else, Enjoy your Sunday.
Chag Sameach! That's Happy Holiday for those who don't Yiddish, LOL! Well not even Yiddish. Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Hanukkah! One of my best friends growing up is Jewish. She was maid of honor at our wedding.

Back
Top Bottom