The Old Folks Home

Hey, you are not that far behind me, kiddo!

Elder. I am an Elder woman. You just wait you little whipper snapper till you are my age and somebody calls you elderly :old Why you will be beatin' them over the head with your walker! Kids now a days just don't have no respect for their elders goin around with all thier sass. Why when I was their age if I talked like that to somebody older than me I'da had a switch taken after me. No respect I tell ya they got no respect!

Ahh come on guys! It's Monday! Lighten up!

Hey, you are not that far behind me, kiddo!

Elder. I am an Elder woman. You just wait you little whipper snapper till you are my age and somebody calls you elderly :old Why you will be beatin' them over the head with your walker! Kids now a days just don't have no respect for their elders goin around with all thier sass. Why when I was their age if I talked like that to somebody older than me I'da had a switch taken after me. No respect I tell ya they got no respect!

Ahh come on guys! It's Monday! Lighten up!
You better bite your tongue young lady, I turn 70 in January!

Okay, let me reword that,

You aren't that far ahead of me, kiddo! Us Kids now a days just don't have no respect for our elders goin around with all our sass. Why when you was our age if you talked like that to somebody older than you, you'da had a switch taken after you. No respect I tell ya kids today got no respect!

Okay @CSolis you are only a year or so ahead of me. And I know you! You AIN'T elderly!

And @Sally PB, me too! I refuse to be elderly until I absolutely positively have no choice in the matter. And I am not there yet. Sometimes I feel close, but then I go out and play with my chickens or let the cattle dogs loose and they mob me until I'm laughing so hard I'm crying and then nope I'm not even close.

Back
Top Bottom