The Old Folks Home

It is not common but not uncommon either..
This one explanation
In a medical context, sporadic is defined as the sudden and unpredictable occurrence of some disease or infection. This term is commonly used by pathologists to determine the category of infections based on the frequency and fashion of their occurrences.
That sounds kind of crazy. But I have morning stiffness. I thought everyone did.

I had tramadol for my hip once. And I asked my Dr. if he was serious? It did not help and more than an aspirin!
People are affected differently on pain meds. I did not want them. And most of the time I did not even ask for them.
But the cortisone shots only helped for a couple of weeks. I would not go get the shots in the joint though. I have a terrible fear of needles!

Good morning, OF!

@chickadoodles, glad you are mended and back at it. What kind of birds were/are you breeding?

Some watered down sunshine here. I'll take it! Does mean it went clear last night and got cold. But that will keep DH's precious snow from melting, and he'll have a good base for more snow -- when we get some. He wants to go skiing so badly.

Hey, it's been a while since I've been on BYC again.
How is everyone doing?
Any good news?

I had 2 heart surgeries and a hip replacement in Nov. :gig
Life is good. I feel like a new person ready to take on a new prospective in life.
It is good to see you back!

My Left knee and hip will likely need to be replaced.

I do have a new grand daughter and a grandson on the way

Good morning, OF!

@chickadoodles, glad you are mended and back at it. What kind of birds were/are you breeding?

Some watered down sunshine here. I'll take it! Does mean it went clear last night and got cold. But that will keep DH's precious snow from melting, and he'll have a good base for more snow -- when we get some. He wants to go skiing so badly.
I have a lot to do before I can get there. I need to fence in the pasture and build a pole barn with roosts. Oh and talk dh into it! lol But I did talk to the man I want to get my stock from. He offered to sell me stock at wholesale and let me be a dealer for him.
I told him I need to put some stock out and see how much interest I can get first.
If I do it will be standard Bronze and Burbon Red turkey. Not sure about chickens yet.
I was selling 400-500 a year. But I need to see how many are interested first.

It is good to see you back!

My Left knee and hip will likely need to be replaced.

I do have a new grand daughter and a grandson on the way
Thank you. It's nice to see everyone!

I wish you the best with your hip and knee. Find a Dr. that someone highly recommends!
My Dr. messed mine up. My prosthetic makes my right leg 2" longer than my left. And I walk like an old man in the westerns with a peg leg. If I don't use my cane.

Congrats on your new granddaughter. And best of luck on your grandson.

Back
Top Bottom