The Old Folks Home

Greetings, Salutations, and HOWDY Y'all! I don't know if there are still people here that remember me, but I am thrilled to see that this thread is still active. I have not been on BYC in a very long time, but decided to pop in today.

If you were around back then and are still here, hollar. If you are active on this thread but don't know me, please introduce yourself, and know that I appreciate you.

The original Old Folk, Lisa
:frow

WISHER!!! :frow How are you? What have you been up to?
Hello, Ol Friend! I'm doing well and enjoying life. I have been through tons of projects here on the farm and still raising my show chickens. I also got another horse (I haven't ridden since before I got married in 1996) and am loving on her daily. I'm so glad to "see" you!!!

I certainly do remember you @Wisher1000 :D

How is retirement treating you? It has been a couple of years now I think. Probably more given how time does seem to fly by for me.

I'm still in contact offline with a mutual friend who lives in Maine.
Hi, Bruce! Retirement is awesome. I wish (there I go again) that everyone could do what they want, when they want, like I do. I am so blessed. It has been a few years since I've been active here. I just don't sit in front of the laptop like I used to, but that's a good thing, right.

I, too, stay in touch with SCG.:love

Back
Top Bottom